Finding solid ground between panic and denial
This is the place to find out what’s what and why, in all things climate.
Like every complex issue that the public needs to understand, people’s attitudes lie on a spectrum defined by extremes at either end and the best understanding is somewhere in-between.
Get in touch on the Contact page.
Recent posts to dispel some of the haze:
- The Energy Storage IssueHouston we have a problem. It turns out that all those climate deniers who didn’t want us to invest in renewable energy were right – […]
- Goodbye CoalIt’s got to go. There’s basically no overlooking the fact that coal releases 20% more CO2 emissions per kilowatt of energy produced than oil, and […]
- Jeremy Clarkson finds climate bashing too temptingBack in November 2019 last year Jeremy Clarkson, lifelong petrol-head and scourge of the environmental movement, had a ‘green’ epiphany. He spoke of his experiences […]
- Clear Blue Skies in LockdownThe last time so few planes were in the air was in the 3 days following the 9/11 attacks. Air traffic over London now is […]
- Trillion TreesAt the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January 2020, the world’s billionaires threw their weight behind the WWF’s Trillion Trees initiative. In particular […]