Finding solid ground between panic and denial
This is the place to find out what’s what and why, in all things climate.
Like every complex issue that the public needs to understand, people’s attitudes lie on a spectrum defined by extremes at either end and the best understanding is somewhere in-between.
Get in touch on the Contact page.
Recent posts to dispel some of the haze:
- Heavy Industry CO2 EmissionsBBC Futures ran an article on carbon capture from aluminium smelting in Iceland. Heavy industry CO2 emissions make for a heavy carbon footprint and it’s […]
- Lahti Magic – 30% Reduction in Carbon FootprintIn 2017 the Finnish city of Lahti declared they would become carbon-neutral by 2025. Now they must get each citizen to reduce their annual carbon […]
- COVID-19-driven Green New DealThere are two big “Green New Deals” on the table: the US Democrats want one and are planning to bring it in next year, assuming […]
- Ecosia really is Effortless Climate ActionEcosia is the search engine that promises to use the advertising revenue they make from your searches to plant trees for the sake of the […]
- The Energy Storage IssueHouston we have a problem. It turns out that all those climate deniers who didn’t want us to invest in renewable energy were right – […]